|For more information, email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org|
click here for Registration Form
Upcoming Film Screenings & Discussion with Dessert Potluck
Friday, March 10, 7:00-9:00pm, “The Armor of Light”
Friday, March 24, 7:00-9:00pm, “The State of Marriage.”
Have you considered satisfying part or all of your pledge by making a charitable gift
from your IRA account to The Old Meeting House?
A drop-in Knitting & Crocheting group will be meeting after Cafe thru April.
We have an immediate need for Prayer Shawls instructions: click here for a copy.
We have a variety of yarn available for you to use. Thank you for helping wrap our community in love and warmth. All are welcome!
· Christian Education Sunday School during Worship.
· Nursery care is always available during Sunday church services.
· Youth Choir (for children of all ages) practices in the Parish House during the first part of the church service and sings in church seasonally. Please let Christian Ed know if your child is interested in participating.
· Church Choir practices Wednesdays at 7:00p.m. & Sundays at 8:30a.m. (During July & August they practice Sundays only!)
· Parish House Café Every Wednesday at Noon through April
· If you are interested in volunteering at the OMH, please let us know by filling out this form!
Onion River Food Shelf: The food shelf is always in need of donations! Please drop them off any Sunday, or during the hours the Parish House is open (9a.m. -2p.m. Wednesdays & Thursdays). Proteins are especially welcome (peanut butter, soups, beans, tuna).
Like us on Facebook! Clicking the "like" button means that news and updates from our facebook page will appear in your feed. It's one of the best ways to get connected, and to spread the word! www.facebook.com/oldmeetinghouse
The Circle of Care Committee reminds everyone that we are here for all of us: for new parents who may welcome help as they adjust to life with an infant, for seniors who can use assistance around the house, for someone who needs a ride to an appointment. Everyone needs help at different times. We would like you to feel free to call Norman Hill, or anyone on the committee and let us know how we can help.
In addition to our regular newsletters, we occasionally send out weekly emails with important announcements and updates. If you would like to sign up to receive these emails, please click here and submit the form.